|Welcome to the Keene State College Computer Science department homepage. This site is filled with valuable information for anyone interested in or already involved with the CS Department. Use the top main menu and left sidebar menus to navigate through our site and see all it has to offer!|
- Minimum Requirements:
- Microsoft Operating Systems (XP/Vista/7)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Internet Skills (Searching, Browsing, etc)
- General Computing Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to Assist CS Students With General Questions
- Desired Attributes in Order of Preference:
- CS Major/Computer Math Major/CS 2nd Major
- CS Minor
- CS 185 (Programming 2) Completed
- CS 140 (Programming 1) Completed
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- CS 101 Completed
To apply please contact:
(CS Lab Manager)
- The CS Lab will open up for the semester on Monday, January 21st. Visit the CS Lab homepage for hours of operation, course tutor schedule, etc.
- Windows 7 is available for CS Majors/Minors to purchase for $5 in the CS Lab. Visit the Software page to see when a Lab Manager will be in the lab and available to sell you a copy.
- Course Tutors must sign up for the hours they will be in the lab and available to assist the students in their course. Please contact the lab manager to be added to Course Tutor Schedule.